Monday, November 25, 2013

Separated at Birth?

I'm in rehab.

No, not the drug/drink kind of rehab, but the physical, my knee sucks and I have to fix it with hours of boring bike work, rehab.  I go to the gym, get on the bike, ride for 20 minutes, then go do weights. I pick things up, I put things down.

It's not very stimulating, to say the least. 

But today I'm working out on the bike, and there was a report on Snowden. His big mug comes up on the screen. And then it hits me. 

Follow me now:

And Kevin Klipstein, President and CEO of US Squash:


Possibly separated at birth? It's a thought.... 

Now, back on the bike..... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but due to increasing spam, I've added the Word Verification step. My policy on comments is anything goes, as long as it is about squash and as long as it isn't unnecessarily nasty....